- HBO Exec: I wanna make a terrible movie and I need your help. What's the name of that "politician" Glover despises?
- Casting Agent: Sarah Palin?
- HBO Exec: That's the one. And what's the name of that "actress" that all-but guarantees Glover would sooner go to Toby Keith's Bar than watch her for a single solitary fucking second?
- Casting Agent: Julianne Moore?
- HBO Exec: Bingo! Yes, cast her. Boy, you're good, you.
- Casting Agent: Thanks. Shouldn't we also get Chris Kline, too?
- HBO Exec: Whoa-whoa-whoa, I said terrible, not Battlefield Earth terrible.
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – A bicyclist was struck and killed in the University of Minnesota area on Thursday morning.
According to authorities, the bicyclist was struck at 15th Avenue Southeast and Fourth Street Southeast, on the corner near McDonald’s.
Police confirmed the bicyclist died at the scene.
The accident happened at about 8 a.m.
Authorities are still working to determine exactly what happened, and are reconstructing the accident scene.
… spend a lot of time telling people how to use social media.
when you mention james blake, i am thinking:
1. man, that was a great match … or so i read. fuck me, i can’t believe i went to bed when it was 2-0 blake. i did have to get up at 5 in the morning, and you know, there’s really no way i could have known that agassi would come back from 0-2 to win the fucker at 1am, but shit … talk about regrets.
2. james blake sings now?
- self: man, it's windy. should grab a windbreaker. something to break the wind. ha ha. is the term windbreaker still used? man, i am dating the hell out of myself. why is...? what the hell?
- (self realizes that although he is wearing button fly pants, you can in fact have an open fly if you incorrectly button said button fly pants. moreover, biking tends to jostle some things around; for instance, your wang; which just might find its way through the fly of your boxers, and protrude - ever so slightly - out the recently discovered open fly of your button fly pants.)
- (adjusts self)
- self: *whistles*
- she: "i love your outfit."
- him: "thanks."
- she: "seriously, you look great."
- him: "thank you."
- she: "i kinda want to take a picture of you and show my boyfriend."
- him: "..."
- she: "to show him how to dress."
- him: "ah."